Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Eric's Wears His First Clothes

At 30 weeks (Eric is a 31 week big boy now!) it is time to turn the tempature down in the isolete and keep Eric warm with clothes and blankets. So Mommy went shopping for the tiniest shirts & socks money can buy.

Eric seems very happy with my selections. Check out his yellow robe and blue socks with puppy dogs on them.





Eric continues to work on his breathing and is managing on hi-flow oxygen. He continues to inch his way up to the 3 pound mark and is eating like a champ.

Dad has some exciting pictures to share that he will post soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks great either way, naked or clad!! Only time will tell if he inherited the Swift gene for not wanting tight things around his neck..... I'm off to shop too!! Expect packages in the mail soon.
Lots of love. GA Kathy

Anonymous said...

Ive got a quick break before the next 'does your bar contain gluten' phone call comes in so I thought I'd check in on the little guy - and he's looking dang good. I had no idea they sold socks in pairs? Who'd of thunk it!
Jeff
PS - There's not a single person in Pod 1 today.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Rick and I are off to Lewistown tomorrow (Thursday), just for the day, but I wanted to make sure I got my HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Eric in before I left. We went shopping and Aaron, don't worry, I restrained myself.... there is not one "I Love my Mommy" garment in the bunch.
Lots of love. GA Kathy