Sunday, May 23, 2010

Strange looking ritual or mom-baby yoga?


Momma and Noah  just finished up a 4 week series of MomBaby yoga. While bringing Noah to yoga wasn't conducive to the most mind-body-busting yoga I have ever done,and as much as I wanted to jump into viniyasas,inversions, twists, and backbends it did have many benefits:


1) Practice getting out of the house and being somewhere semi on time

2) Time to giggle with the Noah and meet other moms and babies

3) Repair the muscle that pulls apart in the abs during pregnancy

4) Locate the obliques

5) Remember how to slow down and breath

6) Prevent me from jumping doing too much too soon

It was a great kick start but now that those classes are over Noah and I bond and giggle at home or in the park and I go to yoga for some internal time to get crazy and find peace all in the same 90 minutes.

1 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Thanks for the postings, I love keeping up with you via the blog. Lots of love, GA