Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eric the photographer

Have you noticed the Flickr photostream to the right of the screen. I put together a collection of streaming photographs taken by Eric. Some day he will be a famous photographer and I will be able to say "hey check out this amazing photo composition you had at 3 years old!"

A little known fact is that Momma was once obsessed with photography back in the day of film, developing, and dark rooms. Oh the fun we had goofing of in the art department dark room at Great Falls High. I always say I spent half my senior year in the dark between taking photos for yearbook (thanks Mr. Kirk for always post-signing my get-out-of-class-free-card to photograph something for yearbook;) What a sport!)and my hologram class. Yes, instead of physics I shot holograms, which by the way is all physics and geometry, neither of which I was good at by themselves. I continue to digress here by saying that it was between photography and nutrition when choosing a college major.

I am no photographer.

Here is a great picture Eric took of Noah

  and another abstract of Rollie, Scoop and Muck
 These are photos he took of himself. The red-eye flash went off and give him a tint. I think they are pretty cool photos:

0 comments: