Saturday, March 03, 2007

Play time

Here are some pics of play time with Dad. Eric smiles all day long unless he is hungry or tired and even then he sometimes alternately smiles and cries. He is a very happy guy. We have been having lots of fun conversations with him. One if his favorite place to play is on the changing table - I think it is because he loves to have us looking right over the top of him.






Yesterday was a big adventure for Mom and Eric. We ventured out of our "backyard" and over to Mill Valley where we met Sharen and Spencer Brown along with two of their wonderful nurses, Kathy and Jo. Jo too a PTO day to come over and meet us. We had a lot of fun. I was so distracted being out and about that I only took one picture. It was a gorgeous day and we stayed outside and strolled around window shopping. Here is Kathy and Eric saying hello to each other.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many times I've written it, or how many times I will, but he looks so good, so happy, so healthy, so round, so engaged. I will never get tired of seeing that beautiful boy.
Lots of love, GA