Friday, March 30, 2007

Giggles & cries

So the other day Eric had a poopy diaper leak. It smeared down his leg and on his cute outfit. I am embarrassed to say how many wipes I used and still managed to get it under my finger nails. With all my quick movements I must have startled Eric because he got so upset with me that he cried through the whole clean-up process until I finally got him dressed and he fell asleep.

This is his "I-see-you-with-that-camera" look


Eric is getting some muscle and is able to hold himself up on his tummy for a little bit and, if he is in a good mood, roll over onto his back. He is also getting more aggressive with his bottle and likes to push it back in when we take it out to burp. He is also starting to reach out for toys and things thay we put in front of him. He loves anything with big eyeballs. His favorite animal in his Baby Animal book is the cow. He gets very excited when we turn the page and the cow, with is big eyes, is mooing at him.




Dad and Eric go into the backyard to fresh air. Dad is starting early teaching Eric about gardening and native plants. Soon Eric will love pulling weeds as much as his Dad.


The other day while I was washing Eric's hair he broke out in the best laughs. He was surprising himself and mom with the best giggles and belly chuckles. This went on for about 5 minutes. Of course he stopped laughing the second Aaron came in with the video camera.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Eric in his robe, all clean after his bath, has been voted the cutest picture so far by all my friends. He looks so adorable.
Lots of love, GA