Monday, December 15, 2008

Visit to Chico

We had a great visit to Aunt Courtney and Uncle Sean's house. Eric was delighted to have not one, not two, but five doggies to play with. Sean and Courtney had a night of doggie duty with the 3 family dogs and two of their own. Everyone got along superbly





Eric also thrilled to have access to many of Sean's disney movies. Staying with Aunt Courtney and Uncle Sean is COOL. He is still talking about it including saying night, night to Bubby (AKA Buffy dog) and Rocky.

I also want to throw a shout out to Aunt Courtney for giving me the best haircut I have ever had. I know that Sean says this every time she cuts my hair so how is she to really know. Well, I am tell you write here for the world to read that Eric LOVES my doo and so do I.




Aaah Chico

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to see the new "do". Sean's hair looks great, I'm assuming that is due to Courtney too. Wish she lived closer to us. Love, GA