Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Gramps Visits from Montana

Grandpa Ralph and Eric meet.




Eric slept through most of the visit, but Grandpa Ralph got to see him growing ( he grows a lot while he sleeps) and watch me fumble through a diaper change.



Here he is snoozing. I like this picture because it captures the view I see as I sit next to his bed watching his every move. You might notice there is no feeding tube (also called the OG tube) in his mouth. They take it out between feedings now that he is a little bit older and getting fed every 3 hours.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its been a while since I've visited the Blog, and now that I'm caught up all I have to say is 'holy crap!' I can't believe how big E is getting. Nice job you guys. I'm a little jealous cuz his legs are looking bigger (and better) then mine.
Thanks for the updates.
Jeff