Monday, August 16, 2010

Movin & shakin

Noah is soooo on the move. He is quite determined to reach toys just out of his reach and will shimmy and pivot to get there. He really wants to crawl and his clumsy yet somehow coordinated efforts have recently propelled inches. And just when he reaches that truck Eric snags out from his reach with a "hey".

Noah is lucky enough to have a wonderful nanny, Courtney, who cares for him while Momma & Dadda are at work. Momma is also lucky that Courtney sends her updates, pictures, and videos of her little Sweetie Pie.

Here is a video Courtney sent today with Noah doing some of his moves.

Aaron asked me if I call Courtney a 100 times a day to get updates because I come home and seem to know exactly how the day went. Lucky for me Courtney is a quick and efficient texter so I don't have to interrupt her flow with my Sweetie.

2 comments:

GA Kathy said...

He is a sweetie.....
Lots of love, Grate (I decided to be different) Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love catching up on the blog. Your boys are so stinkin' cute! Nice work.- Inger